Prof. Kamilla Malek (Raman Imaging Group, Faculty of Chemistry, Jagiellonian University) is looking for candidates for a Postdoctoral Researcher to work in the field of IR/Raman spectroscopy, biological samples, chemometric analysis in the project funded by the National Centre of Science (NCN): “Blood-brain barrier: A 3D cell model and its functionality assessed by a multimodal molecular platform”.
If you are interested or need more information,
please contact Prof. Kamilla Malek: email@example.com
- a salary in accordance with the NCN rules (10 000 PLN gross-gross/month);
- a full-time contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension to 42 months.
General requirements include:
- holding a doctoral degree (awarded up to 7 years before 2022) in chemistry, physics, biology, and related sciences awarded in an institution different than the Jagiellonian University (except proven at least 10-month post-doc position in an institution different than JU);
- having relevant scientific achievements, including publications in the internationally recognised scientific journals;
- ability to plan and perform experiments and analysis with the use of vibrational spectroscopic methods, preferably imaging techniques;
- having experience in molecular spectroscopy, preferentially with biological and medical applications;
- fluent English in speech and writing; - active part in scientific life, including active participation in scientific conferences;
- with preferred experience in participation or leading interdisciplinary research.
List of required documents:
1. Application form,
* Declaration forms can be obtained at: http://www.dso.uj.edu.pl/-nauczyciele from tab “Files to download”.
Where to apply:
Documents are to be posted or delivered to the address below :
Secretariat of the Faculty of Chemistry, Jagiellonian University, ul. Gronostajowa 2, room C0-06, 30-387 Kraków, POLAND
with a note: "Competition for the position of Research Senior assistant - reference number 406.1101.2.2022"